Out of the Darkness Walk
November 6 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Location: Waterfront Park
Registration: 9:00 am
Event Time: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm*
*Multiple Walk waves starting at 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, and 6:00 pm.
For more information, please contact:
Contact Name: Samantha MacKenzie & Alisha Ash
Contact Phone: 502-791-5643
Contact Email: LouisvilleOOTD@gmail.com
Join Us Today
The Louisville Walk is moving forward with planning for a full day event! Join us anytime between 9 AM and 7 PM to walk and engage with us. There will be multiple walk waves with opening ceremonies at 10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM, and 6 PM. There will also be a variety of activities, trainings, and resources throughout the day, and we will update registered walkers with a schedule soon!
Register today to stay up to date on the latest news and announcements for the Louisville Walk.
Schedule of Activities
These will continue to be updated, so check back here for details! Add email@example.com to your address book to receive all email updates!
Hope & Healing Activities
- Louisville Rocks hosting a rock painting stations (times TBD)
- Honor Beads – 9 AM – 6 PM
- Honor Bead Glow necklaces – available for final walk wave at 6 PM
- Memorial Tiles – 9 AM – 6 PM
- Photo Wall – 9 AM – 6 PM
- HOPE Boards – 9 AM – 6 PM
- Gizmo Read Along – 11am
- Talk Saves Lives – 1pm
- Introduction to Supporting Those at Risk – 3pm
- Talk Saves Lives – 5pm
- Bamba Egg Roll – 11am – 2pm
- Hotdog Truck – 2pm – 6pm
- Blackbeard Coffee – 8:30am – 11am
- Sara Williams Photography – Confirmed @ 12pm – 4pm
- REFIT workout class – 1pm & 3pm
- Resource Fair – 9 AM – 6 PM